Deep tissue massage is mainly used to treat skeletal problems, sports injuries, chronic pain, and areas that have stored up much pressure, such as the stiff neck, lower back pain, sore shoulders, and more. The massage includes continuous pressure activation done through slow and deep strokes to reach the deep layers of muscles and connective tissues surrounding the muscles.
What are the benefits of deep tissue massage?
Deep tissue massage offers a variety of benefits that contribute to both the physical and psychological aspects. Unlike other massage techniques that focus mainly on muscle relaxation, deep tissue massage helps us treat severe muscle pain release stiffness. And even make you relax mentally if you facemuch stress in the routine.
Soft tissue massage is excellent for people who suffer from:
- different sports injuries.
- high blood pressure
- tennis elbow
- chronic back pain
- posture issues
Deep tissue Massage – Benefits
Here is a treatment method that accelerates recovery as follows:
- Stopping the “pain cycle” and alleviating pain radiotherapy through the restoration of the neural mechanism of the muscles (Radicular pain).
- Proactive activation of the movement system by using controlled propulsion of the joints and muscles to speed up the recovery (Mobilization).
- Acceleration of circular processes of the body’s circulatory and lymphatic systems to speed up the recovery of the affected tissues (Circulation).
- Curbing inflammatory processes and supporting the regeneration of damaged tissue after an injury, injury, or surgical procedure.
Deep tissue massage is a perfect and effective treatment for people who engage in regular physical activity and suffer from injury or chronic pain. Many people who have done the massage report a significant improvement in their distress, faster recovery, and a sense of calm. If you have a low pain threshold and are looking for relief in tense muscles – deep tissue massage in St Louis Park, MN, is gentle and could be a better solution.